Wednesday 4 May 2011

Just Add Ink Challenge 66 - Just add a flower

Welcome to my new Art Blog!
I hope you like the decor, I went for "Hospital suite" green, with "Calligraphy graffiti" so you can stay mildly entertained while waiting for a new post.

"Just add Ink" is an enjoyable card making website, which hosts Challenges each week.  I have been intending to join in these challenges for over a year now, so tis nice to finally be organised!

This week's challenge is to "just add a Flower".

I completely admit that needing to have this card posted today for Mother's Day was a great encouragment!

So, here 'tis!

The Happy Mother's Day stamp is a from the Stampin' Up set, "All Holidays".
The paper used is Stampin' Up's Rose Red and Whisper White (sounds a bit like fairytale princess names) and vellum.

I will pay more attention next time to the names of the punches and embossing folders used, but I do tend to throw away packaging, so it could be a bit iffy.

Now I shall post and go and admire many, many other Floral cards!

4 comments:

  1. We feel honoured that you chose us to be a part of your first blog post. I love the pink and vellum and the lovely embossing on your card. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay a shiny new blog, good for you. How lovely that you chose to play with Just Add Ink first up. Love your card, and those gorgeous little vellum flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG! First Blog Post & a Challenge entered! Bet your Mum loves this card! Tis very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi chick! I called over after you left a comment on my Dr Who tag. I'd be honoured for you to use mine as an inspiration for yours -- provided I get to see what you do! :)
    David Tennant stole our hearts too but I'm liking Matt Smith more and more (he'll never be Ten though) -- if you want info on the products and techniques I used, just yell out.

    AND -- I love your card! I'm not confident with cards at all and I admire anyone who makes them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete